Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Life Lately

So I've decided to copy my good friend, Beth (who also just started a blog), and let readers that don't know me in on what has been going on in my life lately.

I married my best friend, Shane, this past June. It was by far one of the most memorably days of my life!


For now, we are living in a cute little apartment in Lafayette, LA. I work at River Ranch Development while finishing my management/international economics degree. Shane is working as a graphic designer at a local company. As far as kids go, we only have our adorable little puggle for now. She is definitely loved and spoiled rotten though, don't worry. ;)


Life is so good right now-full of changes and adapting- but the more I go through it, the more in love I fall with life when it's full of change. Who knows what's next? I'm excited to find out though :)



No comments:

Post a Comment